The price of a school meal is £2.30. If your child is having a school dinner each day please send £11.50 with your child on a Monday morning in an envelope clearly marked with your child’s name and class teacher.
If you pay by cheque please make it payable to East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
The school sends menus out termly and offers a salad bar daily.
Parents are welcome to view a full list of allergens for all meals produced by the school kitchen. This can be arranged via the school office.
Universal Free School Meals
All pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a free hot school meal daily.
In addition to the above free school meals, you child may be entitled to a free school meal through the pupil premium grant.
Free school meals are available to children of families who are in receipt of:• be in receipt of income support/income based job seekers allowance or income related employment and support allowance;
To qualify you must fulfil one of the following criteria:-
• be in receipt of income support/income based job seekers allowance or income related employment and support allowance;
• be entitled to child tax credit but not receiving working tax credit and your annual income must be below the threshold set by the government;
• be receiving support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
• be in receipt of the guarantee credit element of pension credit;
• be entitled to the 4 week run on of working tax credit due to employment ending.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, you may be eligible to receive discounted school trips.
Please use the link below to apply online
Please use the link below to access the current school lunch menu
Some pupils choose to bring their own packed lunch to school. Please click below for guidance on keeping packed lunches healthy. Pupils are not allowed fizzy drinks, sweets or chocolate bars in school.